Today I wanted to introduce you to a great portable strobe light...
The Photoflex® TritonFlash™ is the most advanced Lithium Ion portable strobe available. Built to the high standards of Photoflex®, the TritonFlash™ is unique and unmatched by any other battery strobe on the market.
· The TritonFlash™ delivers where others fall short:
· The TritonFlash™includes a free extra battery module (a $349.00 value) at no extra cost (for a limited time) and softbox included in the kit.
· Sturdy, adjustable swivel mount track and connecting hardware is vastly superior to any other portable strobe, enabling users to mount the largest strobe softboxes with ease. No other battery strobe in its class can say that.
· With more than double the power settings of the competition, the TritonFlash™ has 19 super-accurate settings to match any lighting situation.
· Color temperature is more accurate and stable across all 19 power settings than other battery strobes in its class.
· The TritonFlash™ recycles 20% faster than the nearest competitor, making it the fastest battery strobe in its class.
· The TritonFlash™ can power two strobe heads on one battery and fire them both at full power or articulated individually at any proportional power. The competition either cuts your power in half per head or doesn’t even allow this option.
· The TritonFlash™ has a more efficient heat dissipating flash tube design, a contributing factor to its ability to fire up to 7 frames per second.
When you compare the TritonFlash™ to the competition, there is no comparison.
Rated at 300 watt seconds with a guide number of 185 and up to 750 full power flashes on a single charge, the TritonFlash™ operates in the power range of studio strobes, enabling photographers to shoot large setups in bright sun without the need for AC power. Fast recycling allows bursts of up to 6 shots per second for capturing fast action at weddings, sporting events, or for scientific purposes.
Our lightweight lithium ion battery pack (22 ounces / 623 grams) is extremely efficient and environmentally safe, representing a significant upgrade from heavier Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) systems. The charger automatically adjusts to AC voltages between 100~240 volts for international use. The TritonFlash battery can be charged while it is connected to the battery pack and the flash can be used while it is charging with no adverse effect. The battery can also be removed from the battery pack to charge, which facilitates charging of a spare while the flash is in use with 2nd battery. These qualities make the TritonFlash™ a smart buy for both studio and location photographers.
The kit includes several essential accessories such as an extra small OctoDome® SoftBox, and a reflector for umbrellas, so photographers have everything they need for location or studio work.
Complete kit includes:
1 - TritonFlash™ strobe head
1 - Power module with connections for two TritonFlash™ heads
1 - Lithium ion battery
1 - Free additional Lithium ion battery
1 - Carrying case for power pack with shoulder strap
1 - Battery cable (4 feet/1.2 meters)
1 - Battery extension cable (9.8 feet/3 meters)
1 - AC powered international battery charger (100~240 volts)
1 - AC power cord for battery charger
1 - AC plug adaptor for European use
1 - 7 inch reflector accessory
1 - Swivel stand mount (all metal)
1 - Flash tube protector cap
1 - Extra small OctoDome® SoftBox in carry bag
1 - SoftBox connector (OctoConnector)
1 - Hot shoe sync cable for direct connection to camera
You can learn more about the Triton Flash and its uses on the Photoflex website, www.photoflex.com
Where Can You Buy the TritonFlash?
B&H Photo carries the TritonFlash. See the product here
Vistek carries the TritonFlash. See the product here